The Reach isn't as glamorous as Casa Marina but its nice. If you want a place close enough to Duval but not amidst the craziness, this is a great place to be. It was priced very high (even for midweek in early February). The rooms have outside doors but it wasn't loud in terms of outside noise. Getting up to your rooms is sort of odd though. Elevators are somewhat hidden. Overall, Id stay here again----but Id look to spend less than $380 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West