I made reservation for a room with a view. Checked in and they stated they upgraded us (do to me a gold Hinton Honors member). I went to a nice king studio room, with a horrible view of the the middle of palm trees and the back of court yard. I called down to the front desk and asked if they put me in the right room, they stated they upgraded our room and that was it. I informed them to down grade me to a room with a good view. I was given room 442 that was a king regular room with a AWESOME view
The property is in good condition, but it needs some up keeping and remodeling. Such as we had a walk in shower with with 1/2 glass door with a older looking shower curtain. Not very classy. The drain title in the shower is plain old, dust on the vent in the bathroom.
But because of the awesome view and the sound of the ocean while we slept, it was well worth it.
I might come back, unless I find something with a more updated cleaner rooms with a great view
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West