We arrived late in the afternoon, and were greeted imediately by the doorman as we pulled in. The luggage was brought in while I parked the car. the evening staff checked us in and we went to our room, it was a little bit of a walk kind of 6 one way and half dozen the other as far as location in the complex. The room was neat as a pin and clean, the view was good, the water was in clear view from the balcony as well as the courtyard. We stayed here last year and are familier with the walk to Duval St. Key West is not about driving a car. Walk, bike or mo ped.The Reach is quiet enough in the evening and busy during the day. The working staff will go out of their way to get you anything you want and truly make you feel like you are on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West