This is a really good hotel. It is right on a nice private sandy beach. The beach is small, but sand is just so good! Water is very clear and quite shallow, so great for kids and good for swimming. If you like your hotel quiet - this is it - it is tucked into a quite area of Key West, but is still really close to Duval and all the great spots of Key West.
The resort does charge a resort fee, but it does include wifi as well as the use of all the amenities without worrying about paying for them piece-meal.
This place is excellent if you are driving - the garage is spacious and is under the building - very convenient. You also get fresh apples daily in the lobby - always a nice touch!
The rooms are a bit dated, but are still holding on ok, so they are not disheveled or anything like that. All in all - highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West