This was the most relaxing week of my life. The Concierges, Yanni and Rcardo on the beach, Derrick in The Strip House restaraunt and the trio of sweet ladies who cleaned our rooms and kept us stocked up were absolutely wonderful. The staff really made our trip. The hotel was walking distance to Duval and many restaurants and having Ambrosia (sushi) next door was an added treat. The rooms were great and the views and beach are noce, but it's the staff that makes the stay. We hope to return after Christmas. Food and sun was well in order and the calimari at the Strip House were to die for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Key West's only private natural-sand beach, The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, is an intimate, elegant destination for those seeking a casual retreat with the highest level of service. A warm sense of hospitality, gracious staff members, a beautiful shoreline and breathtaking sunshine all provide the backdrop for a memorable and romantic travel experience at our Key West hotel, just steps from Duval Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Reach, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Reach, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Reach Resort Key West