Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$239
$557
$237
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$233
$171
Priceline
$296
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$228
Cancelon
$324
Cancelon
$274
Hotelpower.com
4,073 results
All reviewscasa marinanatural beachprivate beachsister resortduval streetocean viewbeach staffsouthernmost pointlouie's backyardjet skipalm treeslaid backfew blocksconciergepopsiclespierdoorman
Reviewed August 3, 2011

Toe nail clippings on the balcony and in the room - we had to ask to have the carpet and the floors cleaned when it was more than obvious. The room appeared to be clean, however looking closer it was dissapointing. - Be certain to check about any specials you are to get at check in as well!

I was told at the end of my stay that the special I booked under was not honored!!

If you plan your next stay here at least don't be surprised when something like this hapens to you.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank thomthornwall
jleecarter, Front Office Manager at The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your room was not up to our expected Waldorf Astoria standards for the cleanliness of your room. Please know that each of our rooms is inspected on a daily basis to ensure a flawless in-room experience. It is also my hope that we were able to remedy the package which you had booked and corrected any errors. If there are any discrepancies please contact me directly so that I may assist.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

The rooms are very nice and the pool and beach are excellent! A short walk to the Southern Most Point and the strip! Elevator had lots of issues when we stayed. Don't forget to check out the view from the roof!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We hit Key West in mid July for a long overdue family reunion. We chose The Reach first for it's location and found that we were very happy with our choice! We were greeted at the door upon arrival and the staff could not do enough for us!
The rooms are well appointed and stocked with the finest amenities. The grounds are very well kept and offer lots of options. The Strip House restaurant on the property was as good if not better than some of the finest steak houses in New York City!
We will most definitely choose The Reach again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the reach "resort" for the second half of our honeymoon. We had just come from miami where we stayed at a beautiful hotel with amazing service and we were looking forward to key west.
Unfortunately for us, this part of our honeymoon was something we would like to forget. When we pulled up to the hotel we were immediately underwhelmed, we were expecting more from Waldorf Astoria. Upon check in, the greeting was not what I would call friendly. The woman behind the desk seemed bored and was very rude. When we made it to our room we were surprised that our room had two double beds... This was our honeymoon. When I called down I kindly said that there must be a mistake because this was not the room we booked. I was told that I absolutely booked that room and even after explaining that this was my honeymoon I was given no sympathy. The man I talked to was awful, he was not apologetic at all and had a very bad attitude. I asked to speak to the manager, expecting to speak to a professional, I was wrong. The manager was worse, she offered no solution for that night and told me they would move us the next day. I am not a confrontational person at all and was very nice to these people even though they were ruining my honeymoon. When I hung up the phone I couldnt believe how I was just spoken to. We had to wait around the whole day the next day to be moved. They told us they would call our room when the next room was ready. When that time they had given us had elapsed by an hour we called to see if it was ready. There was that attitude again from the "friendly" staff. We sat in our room for two more hours until they finally called, we missed half the day sitting inside. Finally we were in our room, we unpacked and headed out. When we came back later we were taken back by how hot it was in the room. We looked at the thermostat.... 86 degrees! We called the front desk and told them the air must not be working, we were told someone would be there to fix it. When we came back from dinner there was no change, still extremely hot. The next day was no different, we dreaded going back to the hotel. It was 95 degrees outside, normally I'd be looking forward to getting back to the room to cool off and take a shower before dinner, but there was nothing refreshing about our 86 degree room. This time we went to the desk and talked to a guy who again acted like we were bothering him. With a could care less attitude, he told us they would look at it again. Sadly our air was never fixed, we couldn't wait to leave. On the last day when we were checking, while staring at the computer, the woman asked how our stay was. I responded by saying " not great at all, our air conditioning was broken the whole time and it was 86 degrees in our room." she said "oh." no apology, nothing. That was it for me, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
In my career I talk to a lot of people on a daily basis. So when I was asked about my honeymoon I talked about the dreadful second half. Everyone told me over and over how terrible that it was that we were treated like that on our honeymoon. It was terrible and i'll have that memory for the rest of my life. It makes me so angry to think of how we were treated and I want people to know this before spening your hard earned money at The Reach. Unfortunately for us we can't get our honeymoon back, don't waste your time or money here.

• Stayed: May 2011
15  Thank Jmd5886
jleecarter, Front Office Manager at The Reach Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Please accept our apologies for not being able to live up to our expectations of providing exceptional service during such a celebrated occasion. To hear that we were not able to accommodate you in a friendly manner, is not what we want our honeymoon guests to remember for rest of their lives. I would like to remedy your lost trip by learning more about you and your stay so that we may be able to welcome you back to the Casa Marina or The Reach for future celebrations to come. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Just wanted to say a quick thank you. The entire staff, from front desk to the staff that work on the beach/pool were all about making our stay relaxing. Always ready to take the extra step to exceed in customer service. Special thanks to Neda for helping us get the room we wanted.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TeachNY_11

We want to thank you for having such a wonderful time here with us and sharing your experience with all valued tripadvisor readers. Your experience with great service is exactly why we empower our team members such as Neda, to go above and beyond to create lasting memories. Should your travels have you return to Key West, please let me know so that I may assist with your accommodations.