We stayed at Casa Marina during Christmas week and can't say enough positive things about the resort and the service.
When you step out of the rear of the lobby towards the pool you know you are somewhere special. This resort dates back to the 20's and you would never know it. It has been beautifully maintained and restored and feels brand new but with charm.
The service was always attentive but not obtrusive. The leadership at this resort has clearly trained the staff in the art of casual, friendly hospitality while stil conveying a sense of luxury. I hope to have the opportunity to return.
Thanks to all for a great vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West