My husband and I wanted to get away for a few days with the kids (7 & 5) before Xmas. We chose this hotel bc it was relatively close and we had been there before without the kids. We had an amazing time...more so than we expected. The kids were entertained every morning on their Scout About and then by Vivian, the kids activities guru. My husband and I were actually able to spend time together and relax with the help of Austin, Daniel and Will.
We are looking forward to going back to explore more of the things to do outside of the resort. This hotel may take the place of the Hilton Marco Island as our go to weekend spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West