We stayed here for 5 nights in August and had a wonderful time, very relaxing with friendly staff.
Food here is expensive but no complaints about the quality we tried the breakfast and sun sun bar.
We had no complaints about the room although for 1 teenager and 2 adults in one room the bathroom is small compared to other hotels I have stayed in at this level.
The concierge was very helpful in helping us find a water adventure day that suited us and booked it all for us, we also rented bikes which is an excellent way to get around key west as you are a good walk from Duvall st / mallory square which in the heat can be a struggle.
The hammocks on the beach are just a great way to chill out
I would defiantly return to key west and stay here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West