Just stayed at this hotel for a couple of nights. Everyone was very welcoming, offering advice about Key West, beach chairs, towels, frozen eucalyptus towels and even cucumber slices for your eyes. Our room was average but comfortable and well stocked with toiletries, water and coffee/espresso. Also lovely flavored water around the hotel and fresh sliced fruit. Lots of activities! Including ping pong, beach volleyball, yoga and other games.
A few cons would be that the beach wasn't really swim able, very rocky and lots of seaweed. Also the food was good but pricey. The breakfast buffet ran us $70 for two people. Two drinks at the bar can run you $30.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West