Casa Marina informed me as I was checking in, that there would be a $20.00 parking fee
AND a $25.00 resort fee. That made me mad from the moment I checked in. There are 2 pools but it did not have a hot tub. The room was clean but ONLY had a shower in the bathroom and for the price I paid, I expected a nice bathtub! I think they should have at least informed me that it only had a shower when I checked in. The bathroom has no vanity to put your cosmetics. I did enjoy the balcony overlooking the beach and the pool. That was the best part, however I will not come back to this resort and do not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West