Attended a wedding on the beach. It was amazing. surrounded by freinds and family.
Rockin DJ , live music and a singer at cocktail hour. two bars, a cigar bar.
Lights, perfect weather. the place is beautiful. very welcoming. food was knocked out.
Did not stay there. so do not know what the rooms were like.
but came back for brunch the next morning. food was great again and enjoyed my short visit.
Love Key West, every time i go there i discover some place new.
I will be back. again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West