Casa Marina was a lovely place to visit. It had the feel of old world charm but lacked some of the modern upgrades. The food choices are very limiting and can only be eaten outside during lunch and dinner. The room I stayed in was very nice with a large balcony over looking the back pool and beach area. It was lovely at night. The beach is rocky but plenty of space for laying out. To swim in the ocean you had to go down the pier and go down the stairs.
We were there during March Madness and could not find a comfortable place to watch a game. The TVs in the outside bar were too small as well as the TVs in the rooms.
The lack of food choices were a big disappointment. The small old elevators were filthy and after three days we told the attendants and they were cleaned. We were surprised this was not a priority for the cleaning crew. For 300+ a night you would have thought more care would be taken to the cleanliness of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West