We used points to get an ocean view room. The room had a terrace and great views of the ocean. Employees there are very nice and went above and beyond with helping us get settled on the beach. Parking is easy and the location is central to several great restaurants.
This is an older hotel that has been remodeled. Finishes in the room are great, but the walls are fairly thin and you can hear people in the room next to you and in the hallways. Also, food selection in the hotel is limited to the typical American hotel menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West