If you are headed to Key West and you are looking for a hotel that takes you where akin to an Island Paradise, this is the place. The grounds are magnificant and the staff is top notch, especially Andrew by the pool. Although the entire staff was extremely helpful and overly courteous, Andrew was really top notch. He is extremely personable, very pleasant and definitely a go to guy if you need something.
In addition to the incedible grounds, which include two pools and one of the few hotels with its own a beach, the food is great as well. It starts with an awesome buffet breakfast every morning outside if you like. The poolside restaurant was great for lunch and surprisingly good for dinner; add a tremendous view and it makes it difficult to ever leave the property! If you do leave the property and you should, if you don't get back too late, the pool bar with fire pits is a great place for a low key nite cap!!
As for the rooms, ours was very nice with a view of the ocean. The rooms are a little tight considering what you pay, but they were well appointed and more than sufficient. Truth be told you should only be in them to sleep, shower and pass out!!
If you are looking for an upscale hotel with 5 star ammenities and great staff, then this is the place to be!! Btw, if you see Andrew poolside tell him his friends from the Jersey Shore send their best and we'll see him next January!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West