I have to say tht the one thing Waldorfs do well is the service. The bell desk, wait staff, bartenders, concierge are fantastic.
However the rooms lack the size and style of that of a 4 star hotel.
I booked a king ocean front because there were no doubles and I asked for a double in my requests and they put us in a double non ocean view without even asking. Do not stay in this hotel without an oceanview balcony. NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
The best part is that it has the biggest beach with fantastic service.
I was expecting more from everything I heard from everyone.
One thing that really bothered me is that they never dusted the room. Right near the glasses on the shelf in the living room was a full finger of dust when I swept it with my finger. You could see the dust when you looked at the shelf. They should have better housekeeping than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Mediterranean-inspired hotel sits on a 1,100-foot private beach a mile from Duval Street. Our historic beachfront resort combines 1920s ambiance with a chic, contemporary flair, features sophisticated accommodations, complete with LCD televisions, iPod docking stations, and an in-room espresso, coffee, and tea maker. Amenities include: two tropical pools, water-sports activities, spa services, poolside cabanas, Sun/Sun Bar & Grill serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and The Lobby Lounge for tapas and libations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Key West
- Waldorf Astoria Key West
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Casa Marina Resort Key West
- Casa Marina Key West