Silver Palms Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$234
$237
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

Southernmost Beach Resort(Key West)(Great Value!)
$296
  • Beachfront
Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$233
$171
Priceline
$324
Cancelon
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
$228
Cancelon
$273
Hotelpower.com
$273
$256
Otel.com
7,859 results
All reviewssun sunfrozen towelsbeach staffadult poolprivate beachthe jet ski tourself parkingpool serviceocean viewduval streethotel is beautifulpalm treesmain buildinglouie's backyardsister propertysunset cruisegrounds are beautiful
Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I stayed here New Year's and New Year's day having spent the previous 2 weeks staying in some of the best hotels in Florida, we were really looking forward to staying here. We check in at 5pm after a long drive from Miami and were shown to our room by a lovely porter who's name escapes me! This was when the problems started. We were shown to our room in the main building which was meant to have an ocean view. The room we were allocated had only 3 tiny windows about 9 feet up! The room was smaller than my bathroom at home, I actually thought that was only one part of it!
We didn't even put our bags down and headed straight back to reception. Due to the fact it was new year's eve they said they had no other rooms in the main building and we had to move one in the new building, even though this wasn't what we paid for. They did send us up a bottle of champagne to apologise and allowed us to move our dinner reservation back because we only got into the room at the time we were booked to eat!
Apart from that hiccup the stay was lovely. The husband and I got to see in the New Year from one of the beach hammocks with our free champagne!
Would stay again but would definitely upgrade to a suite to makesure I didn't get the tiny room or stuck in the new building!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cherrie163
Steve T, Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Dear Cherrie 163,

We really appreciate your feedback and are glad you appreciate our beautiful location. We wil be sure to share your praise with our associates who were mentioned.

We also have shared your feedback in regards to your expectations of Waldorf Astoria Resorts with our management team. If you would like to discuss your stay or if you should be in Key West again please contact me at stresh@luxuryresorts.com for personalized service.

Steve Tresh

Reviewed February 28, 2012

First time in key west and first time at a Waldorf collection hotel. The location is fabulous if you want to chill on the beach rather that deal with the laid back hustle of Mallory Square area. Beach side bar and hammock service, meant we never had to raise our hands except to motion for more drinks and food. Catering to our every whim! The rooms were on the small side and appear due for an freshening, which seemed to be going on while we were here. Everything is right here. We followed the advice of others and parked on the street and saved $18-25/night. Concierge was very helpful and we will not stay anywhere else when we return. Be warned though it is pricey.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 28, 2012

We have always gone to the Keys on our boat and stayed on board while visiting so we had not experienced staying at a hotel in Key West.. After we decided to stay at the Casa Marina and found out how great this place is and the fact that the staff there is second to none anywhere the boat will never be stayed on again.
We love this place, best beach bar in the country and the bartenders made you feel like they knew you forever.
The beach staff are like the best concierges you could find. No detail is ever overlooked!
Even if this was not a spectacular resort this staff would make it one!!
What a trip!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hollis91
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Beautiful hotel but lots of problems. We were paying extra for three people in a suite yet housekeeping left only 2 waters, coffees, chocolates and pillows. Room was dusty. We had to call for TP!! room keys did not work on beach access gate. Location is not close to the action/commerce but if you just want beach, the beach is beautiful. Service poor. Put it this way, it's no ritz Carlton.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Kbricio

Dear Kbricio,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Casa Marina Resort. Our goal is to provide our guests with great service along with a relaxing and beautiful atmosphere. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the problems you encountered while staying us. We do work hard to establish high standards of quality and guest service, and I am sorry to learn that we failed to achieve these results.

We have shared your feedback with our operating teams. Training is a continual process for us; therefore your feedback is being used directly with the teams involved. We thank you for caring enough to share your experiences. If you would like to discuss your stay or if you should be in Key West again please contact me at stresh@luxuryresorts.com for personalized service.

Steven Tresh

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I am going to review this property in 3 categories: Great, Good, and Bad. My overall rating for this property is 3.5 out of 5. Please read entire review to understand why this property fell short of 4.5/5...

The "Great": The service of the staff-- the gentlemen at the pool were amazing!! Every day they had a spot for us reserved (at the pool or the beach) with toys for my twin 2 year olds along with champagne for the adults. Cold towels, popsicles, water, free samples of the drink of the day, etc. We never asked for any of the items provided, which made this experience that much better!! These guys never disappointed and we made sure that we took care of them as well.

Shontel (Blonde hair server from Rhode Island) was amazing with our family and took care of anything we needed. She was very attentive in regards to making sure that all our requests for drinks/food were taken care of in a timely manner. She made our family feel like we were at home... Thank you!!

Cathie at the Concierge desk-- she took care of us with arranging a wonderful sunset cruise on the Schooner Western Union. She also gave us coupons to great restaurants which we saved a bit of $$$ (the other concierges did not). That was a very pleasant surprise...

The Resort-- beautiful in every aspect with the "best" beach available in all of Key West (which is only for resort guest). Very family friendly and plenty of space which made our family feel like we were not crowded (the hotel was at full capacity).

The "Good": The food and drink were good, however, a bit pricy... but that's what you get at a resort, so plan accordingly. Housekeeping was good for the most part, but we did have to call a few times to make sure our room was cleaned by the appropriate time as we needed naps for our 2 year old twins by mid-afternoon. The bellmen were good as well, however, with a full hotel, you would think that you would have more folks on staff to help with the guests..

The "Bad": I am a very experienced traveler (67 countries and counting)... The number one item I am most concerned about is "safety" for my family and I. We had an incident on our first evening at the resort that needed the attention of the Key West Police Department. Needless to say, everyone is ok, but we almost had an "missing persons" experience. My major concern is when asking the management staff multiple times to provide updates regarding the investigation on the issue at hand, not one individual updated us during our stay (and we stayed for 7 days). I even tried to contact the managing director (Kevin Speidel) of the Casa Marina multiple times with no response (even though he mentioned to other individuals at the resort that he came to our room and left us a voicemail-- no voicemail was left as I checked every day for a message).

As an executive of a Fortune "50" company and Hilton Honors member (Diamond, Platinum, Gold, and Silver status over the years), I expect much better of the Waldorf Astoria and the Hilton Hotels Brand Name. There are multiple reasons why I have let my status with the Hilton Hotels lapse over the last 24 months, but this tops the list. If my experience is any indication of how this property is managed going forward, then I am quite concerned for future guests.

With the above said, I am rating the "service" category as 1 out of 5. In my mind, management needs to be accountable for it's actions... and the above example clearly defines that action they chose to take.

So this is why I have rated this property a "3.5" out of 5. Thank you for taking the time to read my review.... "MS" from Michigan....

Room Tip: Pay the extra money and get the one or two bedroom oceanview suite... double the size of a standard room and better access to the pool/beach....
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Manoj S

Dear Manoj S,

We really appreciate your feedback and are glad you appreciate our beautiful location. We will be sure to share your praise with our associates who were mentioned.

We also have shared your feedback in regards to your expectations of Waldorf Astoria Resorts with our management team. We have shared your feedback with our operating teams helping them identify specific service breakdowns. Training is a continual process for us; therefore your feedback is being used directly with the teams involved. If you should be in Key West again please contact me at stresh@luxuryresorts.com for personalized service.

Steve Tresh