“(FANTASTIC HONEYMOON)”

Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #41 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We stayed on our honeymoon 5/15/2011, and The Casa Marina must be just short of this side of Heaven, staff out of this world, A few to mention, Mark,Graham,Max,Mel,Julie,Tom,Thomas,Adam,but sorry forgot a few names, lets just say we were waited on like a King & Oueen, we will be back for sure and hope the best for all Staff, looking forward to seeing them all again soon. Norma & Todd

Room Tip: On Rm Go For @ Least Ocean Vista, Very Nice

Reviewed June 2, 2011

Key West is so much fun and Casa Marina is the best place to stay on the island!!! My husband & I were just married here and most of our 60 guests stayed with us at Casa Marina. The staff was very accommodating & pleasant, making our parties stay a wonderful experience! I heard talks of family and friends wanting to make a yearly 'reunion' trip back, which meant they really loved Key West and Casa!!
I would highly recommend to anyone a wedding at Casa Marina! Our corner ocean front suite had amazing views & was perfect for the bridal party to get ready in. The day was beautiful and flowed with ease. The food, service, and ambience was all first class and Reina (events manager) was more the helpful and supportive through the whole process.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2011

What a great, beautiful, place to stay. The amenities beach side and poolside provided by Billy, Mark, and Graham of Barefoot Billy's, was over the top! Each day, they would provide special services with a smile. From frozen washcloths at the beach to pop sickles. They made us feel so pampered. Hats off to Billy, Graham and Mark!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I returned today after having spent four wonderful days at this resort. I have stayed at hundreds of hotels (business and pleasure) and four & five star resorts. Only one other time have I experienced such exceptional customer service as this. What made it so special here was that the staff was sincerely friendly, consistently attentive and professional and fun throughout our entire stay. Small but telling example: a porter was rolling a large cart stacked with chairs. He saw me go by, stopped his cart, walked around me and opened the door. Special thanks go to: Patrick (from Chicago who checked us in and was just awesome); Stefan who served us breakfast (could not be nicer). Haythem (supervisor) -- It was just after 9pm and we wanted to get a snack from the gift shop. It closed at 9pm. My boyfriend commented to me that it was closed. Haythem overheard us. He offered to get a key and get our snack - he let us in, got our snack, rang it up and we got our snack. How nice was that! Big thanks go to Mark who manages the staff that oversees the beach/pool area. I watched them hustle and give each guest personal attention. No detail was left. Chilled cucumber slices to cover your eyes, popsicles, frozen towels to cool you down...all delivered to you on your chair with a smile. Mark and his staff truly helped to make our time amazing with their "no request is too much" attitude, professionalism, and friendly manner. And, to top it off - they kept it fun. Mark is totally on top of his game. Special kudos goes to Mark's protege, Max, who was so sweet and attentive and funny - he was great.
The location was fabulous - near enough to Duval St but far enough to enjoy the serenity and quiet. The pool area is beautiful and the beach is lovely. Food was very good. Only "negative" /areas of improvement: it was Memorial Day wknd and they did not have enough wait staff working the pool area. Effie, the waitress, had little to no support yet, she was competent, friendly and nice; Bathrooms could use upgraded towels, shower curtain and an exhaust fan. Walls are really thin so can hear other guests talking/televisions sometimes.
It was a great time and we will be back there.

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Stayed here for two nights. loved it. very relaxing. They offer bicycle rentals, jet skis, etc. Excellent location for an easy walk to the touristy streets. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My boyfriend and I went on vacation to Casa Marina resort, and we loved it very much......We went jetsking, we...the sevice was very good and quick....we got the biggest balcony.
The guys at the poolside with very nice, and the tour guys as well.
We would so stay there again....we had a good time on the resort...Very nice place....But if you are looking for a nice sandy beach....then Miami would be the place to go....but just to relax, Casa Marina is the place....The best room is 724, just because it's the biggest balcony, and you have a good ocean view of everything......

1  Thank jolice
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My girlfriends and I just finished a 4 day birthday diversion trip and stayed at the Casa Marina on Key West. It was fabulous. The food was good, the beach, rooms, and hotel was great. The service was impeccable. The beach side service was unlike anything I have seen. the staff was courteous, attentive, and down right enjoyable. Each day brought unexpected treats of frozen eucalyptus infused towels, iced cucumbers, free drinks, popsicles, and sun glass cleaning! Not to mention the beach spot set up with chairs, towels, and umbrellas. It was my friend's birthday, and they treated her like a queen. The hotel had all the activities you could want to do on-site.

I cannot wait to return with my friends again and my husband. It was a great time, and I highly recommend this resort.

Room Tip: Ocean View with balcony.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends