Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
$266
$233
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Hibiscus Motel(Key West)(Great Value!)
$306
$279
BestWestern.com
$219
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
$430
$329
$285
$270
  • Pool
Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn(Key West)(Great Value!)
$252
$398
$354
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Eden House(Key West)(Great Value!)
$290
$261
Travelocity
2,483 results
All reviewsshor restaurantblue mojitopartial gulf viewturtle pondduval streetglass of champagnekey west resortfront streetrain showersmall beachjet skiresort feegulf of mexicoself parkingwater activitiespool arealounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 27, 2014

It is located a few blocks from Duval street and the harbor but it is absolutely quiet at night. In 1987 we visited Key West for the first time and we wanted to see how Key West changed. We arrived by public transport (Key West transit) from the airport, the bus stop is just two blocks from the hotel. We bought a 7-day pass on the bus, the bus being very convenient to travel on the island. We enjoyed a great view of the small keys in front of the hotel from our spacious Gulf front room in building 3 [this building has rooms on two sides of the inside gallery]. The hotel was built in the late eighties, the noisy AC are for example placed in the windows. The hotel only has a tiny beach, true beach hotels are located on the other, east side of Key West.
Just one suggestion for an excellent restaurant serving a delicious dinner: restaurant Pisces and a great place for tasteful house-made ice-cream: Duetto in Greene street. [In 1987, there used to be a famous French restaurant "Chez Emile" that is now the Harbor House and Arcade]

Room Tip: Rooms in buildings 1 and 3 provide best views
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mundus
Kim M, Marketing Coordinator at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for the great review! I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our location on the island. I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Key West.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Great location. Eclectic hotel with super friendly staff. Turtles & a bird & games & books & a jigsaw puzzle & foos ball table in the hang out spot. Fire pit & a swing at the end of the dock. Daily drink specials - good food. Pricey hotel although I was there in high season - but it felt worth it - I had a great visit here - the staff go out of their way for you...pool isn't huge - but it's enough - a great place to explore key west from -

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Indimama

Thank you for the great review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your comments regarding the staff to the team. I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to Key West!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Perfect location two blocks from Mallory Square, one block from the Marina area. We were able to walk to everything. We had a king room for my wife and I which overlooked the pool area and the water, and was quite large. Our three kids shared one room with two double beds and was large enough to have a roll-away brought in so they all had their own bed. The hotel has it's own dock with 4 or 5 boats, so you can go snorkeling, scuba diving, fishing, or sunset sailing right from the hotel. As in most areas of key west, there really is no beach, but most hotels on this side of the island have a small, sandy area where you can swim in the ocean if you want. Our only complaint was that this area for the hyatt was very rocky, and it hurt your feet to walk into the water. They should either have sand brought in or install a ladder off one of the docks.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view in building #3
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank gregfucheck
Kim M, Marketing Coordinator at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Hi Greg, thank you for the great review! I'm so happy to hear that your entire family enjoyed your stay with us and the hotel's location in Key West. Thank you for your feedback on our beach area. I will be sure to share with our team. I hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Key West.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Man I love this hotel. Stayed again and hated to leave. Keywest is an amazing fun and happy place. This spot makes it all the better. Clean, tropical on the water, just amazing. This resort hotel is clean and oh so comfy. Only stayed 2 nights post cruise and I loved every minute of it. The pool is clean and nice. The bar is right by the pool. You can open your balcony door and see the ocean first thing in the morning. The staff is wonderful. Oh how I miss you Keywest. And I miss you too Hyatt resort.

Room Tip: Any room at this hotel is wonderful
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank frequentflyer2010

Thank you for the great review! I am so happy you returned to the Hyatt during your trip to Key West. I appreciate your comments on our cleanliness and pool bar. I will be sure to share with our staff. I hope to welcome you back soon to Key West and the Hyatt!

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This was the first time my wife and I have gone away since we had our kids(they are 7 and 11). This happened to also be our first time in Key West. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt. The staff were very nice and attentive whenever you did have questions. Our room had great views of both the water and the sunsets. We definitely enjoyed walking around the pier more than we did Duval St but that is just our personal preference. If we had any critiques it would be for better ventilation in the bathroom and quieter doors to the balconies. We had guests below us that would go out on their balcony every morning at 6:45am and we could hear the door each time. It seems like that was forgotten with the renovation. I am not sure that we will be rushing back to Key West but would recommend this hotel to anyone that is.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam S

Hi Adam, thank you so much for the review. I am glad to hear you and your wife were able to relax during your stay with us. Thank you for the feedback on the bathrooms and balcony doors. I will be sure to pass them on to our team. Thank you again for the recommendation!