Whenever we go to Key West this is the place that we end up staying. From the appearance to the amazing amenities that this place offers you feel so welcomed. The individuals at the desk are so friendly and all of the staff does a wonderful job. We have always loved the pool area due to its cleanliness and size. The pool man is always extremely nice to all of the guests. We always enjoyed when he was around. The food at the hotel is also very good. We have never ate dinner at the Double Tree, but have had both breakfast and lunch. Every time we eat there we are impressed by the quality of the food. The wait staff is both friendly and quick, which makes for a wonderful meal. The next concept to cover is the rooms. The rooms at the double tree are beautiful. They have all of the modern upgrades along with wonderful beach style. The Double Tree prides themselves on cleanliness and that is something that I adore. One last thing that should be brought up is the shuttle service to downtown Key West. It was so convenient for our family to have this option. Every hour the shuttle will come and take individuals free of charge downtown. The shuttle drivers would sometimes tell stories of the history of Key West as they drove and were very personable. Overall the Double Tree is a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, where a friendly staff member is waiting to welcome you with our famous token of hospitality - a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Our newly renovated full service resort welcomes vacationers and business travelers alike to enjoy the best our island has to offer. Relax in luxury at our first-class Key West, Florida resort. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West is the ideal destination for your stay in the Florida Keys. Tropical gardens and a beautiful zero entry pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy America's Caribbean. Sip on a refreshing cocktail from our outdoor Tiki Bar. If your visit calls for business or a special event, the Grand Key Resort features venues and conference facilities for up to 300. Stay at our Key West, Florida resort, just one mile from Key West International Airport. Highlights •Shuttle service to and from the Key West International Airport and the downtown Duval area •Beautiful zero entry pool with cabanas and extensive decks for relaxing and sunbathing •Complimentary WiFi •Full-service Palm Haven Restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar •7,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space and outdoor event venues ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort