After searching many hotels in the Key West area before booking our Key West vacation the week of October 8, we decided on The Doubletree by Hilton and feel that we made an excellent choice! We were fortunate to have been upgraded from a King Size room to a Junior Suite overlooking the pool. (I did put in a request to book a room overlooking the pool, if possible, and my request was honored.) The room was spacious and clean and the property, including the pool area, was beautiful! The free shuttle bus was great, taking us back and forth to Duval Street daily. The only problem we had the whole trip was minor - we couldn't get our key cards to open up the door to our room after the housekeeping staff cleaned our room one day. The front desk attempted to take care of the problem the best they could, sending the maintenance man to put in a new battery, but the same thing happened the next day. They apologized and gave us extra cookies as we were leaving to ease our minor pain and we appreciated their concern. (Some people would have been upset by this, but we realize these things happen.)
We definitely plan to stay at this wonderful hotel the next time we come back to Key West!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, where a friendly staff member is waiting to welcome you with our famous token of hospitality - a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Our newly renovated full service resort welcomes vacationers and business travelers alike to enjoy the best our island has to offer. Relax in luxury at our first-class Key West, Florida resort. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West is the ideal destination for your stay in the Florida Keys. Tropical gardens and a beautiful zero entry pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy America's Caribbean. Sip on a refreshing cocktail from our outdoor Tiki Bar. If your visit calls for business or a special event, the Grand Key Resort features venues and conference facilities for up to 300. Stay at our Key West, Florida resort, just one mile from Key West International Airport. Highlights •Shuttle service to and from the Key West International Airport and the downtown Duval area •Beautiful zero entry pool with cabanas and extensive decks for relaxing and sunbathing •Complimentary WiFi •Full-service Palm Haven Restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar •7,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space and outdoor event venues ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort