This was our second trip to Key West - last year we stayed in a lower class hotel and realized it was not that great. We wanted something a lot nicer - even though you don't stay in a hotel room for a long time after long days of walking Duval Street and taking in the sights of Hemmingway House and the Butterfly museum we wanted to feel relaxed and enjoy something nicer. We were hesitant about a pool room but no problem, no noise, great view at night watching darkness come. The King bed suite had separate sleeping and relaxing area with two mini fridges, comfortable bed, thick towels and a jacuzzi bath. It was clean, inviting and the cleaning staff gladly supplied extra toiletries. When we arrived we were immediately acknowledge and while we had to wait a few minutes were constantly thanked for our patience. Warm cookies greeted us and the staff were extremely friendly. The dining area was clean and indoor and outdoor seating was available. Each day there was a complimentary shuttle to old town that stopped at two locations and was available for return every hour. it was prompt and the friendly driver would even accommodate drop off requests if able. That alone saved us $40 a day from the on/off trolleys available. Continental included breakfast had a lot of variety and the $10 parking at the time of our stay was waived. If we return next year we are certainly going to stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, where a friendly staff member is waiting to welcome you with our famous token of hospitality - a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Our newly renovated full service resort welcomes vacationers and business travelers alike to enjoy the best our island has to offer. Relax in luxury at our first-class Key West, Florida resort. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West is the ideal destination for your stay in the Florida Keys. Tropical gardens and a beautiful zero entry pool offer the perfect setting to enjoy America's Caribbean. Sip on a refreshing cocktail from our outdoor Tiki Bar. If your visit calls for business or a special event, the Grand Key Resort features venues and conference facilities for up to 300. Stay at our Key West, Florida resort, just one mile from Key West International Airport. Highlights •Shuttle service to and from the Key West International Airport and the downtown Duval area •Beautiful zero entry pool with cabanas and extensive decks for relaxing and sunbathing •Complimentary WiFi •Full-service Palm Haven Restaurant and poolside Tiki Bar •7,000 sq. ft. of indoor meeting space and outdoor event venues ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Grand Key Hotel Key West
- Doubletree Grand Key Resort