Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West
$329
$330
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
$277
$175
Travelocity
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
$1,019
1,698 results
All reviewsduval streetpool areafree breakfastbreakfast staffold town trolleythe breakfast areanice poolking suitetrolley stopshort drivefront desk staffrooms are smallyogurtcab ridepoolside barnice breakfasttiki
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I has passed 1 night in this hotel, the room are great and clean like the bathroom. The swimming pool is really huge and warmed. The breakfast is simple but good (you can do your own waffle !). Nice staff. 2 min of Enterprise if like me you want to rent a car its really close. I can't tell you about the price because we was a group and is not me who has booked for the hotel. Not far of Key West downtown, like 10/15 min in car.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast and had a great time lounging by the pool! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed in this hotel only for one night. The hotel itself was meh. The room was not exceptionally clean and there were no-see-ems bordering the wall and on the countertop in the bathroom. The fitness room was nice in that it had a lot of equipment but it was dirty. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time.

The pool area, however, was exceptional. It was very clean and well maintained. They even bring out freeze-pops for you as an afternoon snack.

I was disappointed that they do not serve dinner at the hotel as there is not much near by and they do not offer a shuttle.

The complimentary breakfast was great. They offered a plethora of options and it was tasty.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They reactivated my card when I got locked out of my room, called me a taxi to the airport and helped with the many questions I had.

Overall, I might stay at this hotel again if I was on a budget in Key West.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
FFIKEYWESTMgmt, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

I apologize if everything was not cleaned up to standard. I am glad to hear you had a great time by the pool and that the staff was able to assist you with all of your needs. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

Everyone we encountered during our 4-day, 3-night weekend (at the height of Spring Break) at this FI&S was fantastic!

They helped retrieve one of our suitcases, which wasn't offloaded from the taxi.

They responded promptly when our toilet ceased to flush.

They maintain a very nice flow, without rushing ANYONE, during breakfast.

The piece de resistance, though, was Jessica - - -she helped check us out at a very early hour today. I was using two Marriott gift cards as well as credit card to settle our bill. She scanned everything in, and was nearly done with the transaction when we both realized, at the same time, that I'd given her the WRONG room number!!

OMG.

She was SO gracious and helpful and pleasant - - and was able to recover from my stupid mistake. I was entirely at fault and she was an absolute STAR!!

Room Tip: Unfortunately for the inn, there is major road construction going on right in front - - that detracts from the ambience. Our room was far from the road and we didn't notice ANYTHING. The air conditioner in our room was quite loud. The room is modest, for the price, but it IS Key West at "high season", and we had a wonderful time!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your great comments, I’m glad to hear you had great encounter with all of our team members and that Jessica was able to make your trip truly memorable and fix everything for you.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

My fiancé and I stayed here for 3 days while we were visiting Key West last month. The room was very large and clean. Not too fresh in terms of design but it definitely did not feel old and outdated. The only real issue is that the door to room locked but didn't seal that great so in the evening during a big rain storm, water was coming into the room. We put a towel next to the door and the issue was resolved but it's still something to consider. There was also a ton of construction happening on the road out front which made accessing the parking lot a little difficult.

The staff are friend and the pool is gorgeous although the fountains that are always on get kind of annoying.

We were in Key West during busy season so the rooms were pricey but compared to other places I would say it was a pretty good deal. The closer to get to Duval Street the more expensive things got. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elliot J

I do apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with some water coming into your room during a rain storm; this is something we will defiantly look into. I’m glad to her you enjoyed everything else with your stay. Thank you for your response.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We have been staying at the Fairfield inn in Key West Florida for at least 7 years,each time we do we meet extraordinary people who make our stay a wonderful one. We have gotten to know the staff and they are amazing.Jeff the manager at this desk always has a smile and an idea of a place to go or something new to see, we love having breakfast by the pool and have a chance to interact with many interesting people. This year they have upgraded the menu and it was outstanding. We look forward to returning next year

Room Tip: The bed are comfortable and the room service is excellent by the time we arrive next year there will be a new renovation.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

I’m glad to hear you had another great stay at the hotel; it is always our pleasure having you. We can’t wait until we see you next year. Thank you for the review.