We stayed here in February 2013. Overall, we had a nice stay and enjoyed our 3 day vacation in Key West.
- Very friendly, helpful bar staff. Wink the bartendar gave us some great suggestions on watersports and restauarants that were all spot on.
- Pool area is very nice
- Away from craziness of Duval if that's what you want
- A step up from the average Fairfield free breakfast in my opinion. A few extras I haven't had in other locations
- Overall staff very friendly and accomodating
- Away from craziness of Duval if that's what you want. Cabs were about $10. We did walk it one day and it took about 45 min.
- Rooms are a little small and if you don't have a view of the pool they can be a little dark
- Rooms are more "motel" like with doors that open to the outside. Rare for Fairfields.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn Key West hotel offers styish rooms with bright decor, plenty of natural light and perks such as in-room microwaves and mini-fridges. Our top-rated hotel features luxury amenities such as resort-style pool, cabanas and outdoor Tiki Bar at the Fairfield Inn value. You'll still get the convenient perks you've come to love including free WiFi and hot breakfast. Just minutes from Old Town and Duval Street, guests appreciate the quick ride using our onsite bike and scooter rental. Perfect for families, our suites offer extra space to spread out and some rooms even have private balconies! Enjoy the island life at Fairfield Inn Key West Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Key West Hotel Key West
- Fairfield Inn Key West
- Fairfield Key West
- Key West Fairfield Inn