“Excellent place to relax and soak up the sun.”

The Inn at Key West
Ranked #42 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here for a week in March of 2014. We spent most of the time either swimming in the pool, or relaxing poolside. The pool is very warm, very clear, and quite large! The staff was very friendly, the lunch food was tasty and the atmosphere was very relaxing. It's a short 5 minute ride into downtown Key West where there are plenty of bars and restaurants to suit every taste. We will definitely stay here our next visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and we appreciate your business.

Jon Hosey

Write a ReviewReviews (2,379)

Reviewed March 20, 2014

since our 1st trip we book every year. we love it. clean rooms , great staff. we love the pool. my 10 year old cant get enough of the pool.when you are at the pool you would think you are on a tropical island! if you don't find what you like at the café, you can easily walk to find what you want .publix within a short walk. just a short drive to oldtown . great

Room Tip: lots of road construction, unfortunately water view rooms are not worth it at this time. ask if cons...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the Inn for a break from the Northern weather. It did not disappoint. We loved our rooms, the staff, and the POOL!!! The tiki bar was amazing. Jana the bartender was a delightful young lady. And very funny!! The pool lounge was clean, well kept, all and all a beautiful place. We will be staying here again. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about Jana and I will share with her these comments. Jana is a pleasure to work with. I appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed at Inn at Key West from March 6-10. I will not go into any positives about our stay (they were few & far between.) The negatives BY FAR outweigh the positives. First, if you are considering staying here because of other reviews, and you have seen "nice" responses from Jon Hosey, the GM, be aware that he is ALL TALK and DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to help or resolve any issues. If you notice, that is his M.O. each time there is a complaint. A FOURTY POUND HOTEL SAFE FELL ON MY HEAD - TWICE - because it was not secured in the wall (it was situated SIX FEET off the ground.) I went to the front desk to advise them of what had occurred. I was never ONCE contacted by Ryan, the front desk mgr., or Hosey, to see if I was ok. Only after I asked about it upon checking out, I asked to s/w Jon (he was "in a meeting with the big-wigs" is what I was told,) the desk clerk asked "if the safe was OK?" The safe? Seriously? I am a disabled person with 4 vertebrae fused in my neck. And they were worried about their safe??? And ***BUGS...BUGS...BUGS!!! *** Nightstands, bathroom counters, dressers, EVERY WHERE. When I finally spoke with Mr. Hosey on the phone after our return home, he was RUDE and CONDESCENDING. I am still getting testing done, as the pain in my neck has been grately aggravated. I will be contacting the higher ups at this hotel. By the way, I travel monthly, and have NEVER experienced such poor customer service before - especially by hotel MANAGEMENT. Our 25th wedding anniversary was RUINED! :(

6  Thank cowboyup
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

I appreciate you taking the time and providing us with your feedback, however I want to state that our Front Office Supervisor Jenna did offer medical attention after you reported the incident with the safe. Ryan Batot our Front Office Manager did call you and leave you a voicemail for follow up for this incident, which you acknowledged. Ryan and I did speak to you the following day and I was never rude to you in any way. I recall that you mentioned you only wanted to let me know about the incident and that I take of any other potential issues in the hotel. You also mentioned that you are not the type of customer that will try to damage a business reputation on line.

If anyone would like to discuss this matter please contact me at the hotel.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We spent five nights at this hotel for our anniversary . The rooms were very comfortable . The pool area was GREAT !! The staff was very friendly and helpful in all ways. It was nice to visit downtown then be able to get away from the hustle and bustle and relax for a nice drink by the pool in the evenings . I do wish they served some type of meals in the evening for those who do not want to travel down town for food.

1  Thank kstrassell
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate the kind words about the hotel and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed two nights as that's all we could afford here during spring break. It was quiet. You will need transportation to get to duval street and the beach. It is bayside but the highway is between the Inn and the water. Very clean and new. Loved the tiki bar. Bob and Millie can book anything you want to do while in key west. They have a desk Inthe lobby. Breakfast is not included but they do have a nice cafe and an ihop next door.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank tamarasquibb
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate the kind words about Bob and Millie! They are an asset to our hotel and I will share with them this review. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great staff, we booked last minute, and could not have been more pleased with the great room, comfort, pool was paradise and so was the first floor patio off room. We were delighted with staff and all the choices of places to go in Key West, we can't wait for the next stay at this great place!

1  Thank Linda F
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014