“Great Trip”

Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Rochester, New York
“Great Trip”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

What a great hotel and atmosphere. The rooms were clean and spacious. The whole staff was more than welcoming, especially Michael at the pool bar who was great and made the atmosphere like home. Can't wait to go back.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alan L
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and responding and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about Micheal as he is an asset here at the hotel. I will be showing our staff this great review. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Charlevoix, Michigan
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Found this place after spending several days online. After reading the reviews and looking at the pictures I was sold. The pictures are real, the pool area and tiki bar do look that amazing. Check in was easy the staff are very friendly and helpful. I had a balcony room that overlooked the parking lot and it was a little loud at night because of the road resurfacing but that would be my only complaint. It was nothing with the property itself. I also had 2 young girls that loved the pool and outdoor areas, plus there we're floats and toys to play with. The water temp of the pool was nice not to cold but cooled you off. They also have food and drinks available so if you wanted you did not have to leave and you could eat poolside. Once again this is a hidden gem for family's and couples.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about our hotel and we appreciate your business.

Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I loved my stay at this hotel. Great rooms and amazing pool area. Rooms were clean and really nice. Pool area was very relaxing with tropical plants and palm trees all around and the water was warm. I will definitely stay here again!

1 Thank Bobbie R
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We have been to allot of hotels all over the US and “The Inn” is rated one of the best hotels we have experienced. We had only one issue and it was taken care of in less than an hour. The pool was fantastic and everyone at the hotel delivered outstanding service – we will go back!!

Room Tip: Stay longer!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, February 11, 2014

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed here because it's where our family decided to stay. We ended up getting a great deal due to them putting the wrong price online. Our room was nothing special, but the outside patio was nice. We were way on an end so we didn't have much light on ours an night time. The bathroom was clean but lighting isn't the best for doing makeup and did smell a little musty with what I hope was bleach when we arrived.

Overall, the pool and restaurant was ok too. Pool was always clean and not too crowded. The service was alright; I think they were understaffed a bit for the afternoon crowd. The food was alright as well, but seeing that it's the only option we went with it. It would've been nice to have food served past 6pm because the only other option for a restaurant is a cab ride away.

I would stay here again, but only if we got a great deal on the room again. Otherwise I think it's closer to town for me.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. Please contact me at the hotel so I can investigate the odor in your guest room. I will have my Chief Engineer Derrick Leaphart take care of the issue. We appreciate your business.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great hotel-rooms are real nice--very clean!!! Pool area is a 10--very well maintained and equipped with lounge chairs, couches, ect.... Only drawback is the transportation to downtown--only a cab is available-$15.00 each way--would be nice if there was bus or shuttle service

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jerbear59
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this review, February 6, 2014

Brooklyn, NY
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

The pool was just so beautiful we couldn't stop talking about it. The hot tub was perfect, and I loved the choices of chair and conversation nooks around the pool. The food poolside was better than I would have expected (try the midnight sandwich, otherwise known as a medianoche). It's true that it is not close to Duval, but cabs are plentiful and we preferred the beauty of the inn over the other hotels near Duval.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jane_birkin
Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. Yes the midnight sandwhich is great! We appreciate your business.