“A secret paradise”

The Inn at Key West
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Found this hotel by accident, such a stroke of luck for us. I visited with my mother and two daughters the hotel is beautiful and the staff welcoming. Our room was just perfect and very clean... As was the whole hotel. We had breakfast twice and the service was good as was the food. The most wonderful heated pool open until 11pm we have never swam at night before and it was a lot of fun in fact my youngest daughter swan on her own for the first time in the special paradise pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Just got back from staying here. The Inn at Key West is a great place to stay! Rooms are very nice and the pool area is serene (the price was also good). Laying by the pool as the palm trees sway and the waterfall cascades into the pool was so relaxing. Amber was beyond fantastic!!! Her personal touches made us feel like the most important guests. Her alone would bring us back again, but Scotty at the tiki bar never lets your drink glass go empty and is great company over a few beers. We love Key West and will stay here when we return.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about Amber and Scotty. They are two of our best employees here at the hotel. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at The Inn and we found the room to be lovely and the grounds very nice. The pool area makes you feel very far away from the hustle and bustle of every day life. We did have a loss while there and did not feel the hotel staff and housekeeping crew took the loss very seriously. We only stayed one night and before leaving for dinner I placed my jewelry in my suit case( bad idea). Upon our return to the room a couple of hours later I had remarked to my husband that I did not recall leaving the overhead light on but I did not check my bag to see if anything was amiss. Once we got back to our place on the mainland I did realize I hadn't seen my jewel case. Why I did not just take this with me , I cant say, I guess I still maintain a strong faith in people not to take things that aren't theirs. Yet, my jewelry is gone and all the sentimental connections I had to those pieces. It took 3 calls to the hotel - none of which were returned to finally get an answer stating that the case and its contents had not been found by housekeeping. I did not expect it would be returned. I am in the process of filing a police report, but I would have liked to have had the hotel be more pro-active in trying to find these missing items and to have returned our phone calls.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the pool-- the water side properties face the road.
2  Thank Jodistravelreview
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

I appreciate you taking the time and providing us with your feedback. Our Executive Housekeeper stated she had tried to reach you three times. Ryan Batot our Front Office Manager handled the situation with you on the phone and informed me of the situation. Please feel free to reach out to me at the hotel to discuss further if you wish.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The front Desk was very friendly and the place was quite nice, there was a old guy that show you all about key west,the room is clean,there was large bathroom,coffee machine,refrigerator.The atmosphere is like carriebean,there was a pool that I regret that don't give a jump because the weather was hotter and the water pool seems to be amazing,and the parking very safe and FREE,I really recommend this place!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

What an amazing hotel. If you don't want all the craziness of Duval St this is a great place. The staff was great and the rooms were nice. We got there a little earlier than check-in time and they gave us a room. You are only a few minutes drive from all the action and night life. Would defiantly stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I were on our tenth anniversary in the keys.What a wonderful place we chose to stay!! Been going to the keys together now for ten years and this was the most wonderful romantic place we have ever stayed in the keys!!!! Everyone was helpful and pleasant!! This will be the only place we stay from now on!! I give them 5 stars!!!!!!!! Beautiful!

Room Tip: this is a good place if you want to be a little away from the hussle of key west! But yet close enou...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Everything was great at the hotel. My only complaint was the outlets in the room were not working well at all. We had to adjust our cell phone charger to keep making sure our phones were being charged. Other than that, everything was great. The pool was beautiful and relaxing, the tiki bar fabulous, the food was so good. Try to get Parrot Bay coconut rum maybe! :) Overall, very nice.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jon H, General Manager at The Inn at Key West, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I will be sharing your comments with our staff to improve our service here at the hotel. We appreciate your business.