“Will be back soon!!!”

Havana Cabana Key West
Ranked #44 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I enjoyed 5 days/nights here. Arrived a few hour early and was given an upgraded room. My room was wonderful, comfortable bed with nice décor. Lovely view of the pool area, beautiful foliage. It was a few miles to the main attractions, so a car is a necessity. I will definitely stay here again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Jon H, General Manager at Havana Cabana Key West, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words and we appreciate your business.

Jon Hosey

Write a ReviewReviews (2,382)

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Based on the TripAdvisor reviews, we decided this was a place we would trust and cancelled our reservations on the mainland and decided to stay in Key West. Big mistake! After arriving after 6pm, they didn't have clean rooms to check us into, they promised an upgrade when we returned but nope, promise didn't stand either. When we checked in and got out bags up to the second floor room with no elevator, we were blasted with the pungent aroma of cat urine when we opened our guestroom door. Additionally the toilet didn't flush, the room was just gross. Kids ran along the walk way all night long.... Seemed like I was in some cheap apartment or govt housing instead of a beach hotel in the Keys. Total bust!

6  Thank Kelly K

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I would appreciate if you would take the time and contact me at the hotel so I can have the issues in your guest room fixed. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations this past weekend.

305-294-5541
jonhosey@remingtonhotels.com

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I stayed here one night for business and was greeted by a very friendly night-desk manager. My room was great; very comfortable. I forgot a cell phone charger and the front desk overnighted it to me the next day. Very appreciated. Great follow through. I'll definitely stay again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jon H, General Manager at Havana Cabana Key West, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about our staff and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great little hotel and fab service provided. Staff made you feel very welcome and we're always attentive. Hotel was a little out of the main area of the town but we knew that when booking, car is a definite benefit. Again will be back

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. I appreciate your kind words about the hotel and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great hotel, pool area is amazing, great rooms however we did get a free upgrade to a pool view balcony room. Nice pool bar $4 for a beer and $8 for a cocktail. 5mins drive from duval street, abit of road work being carried outside the front of the hotel. but once in the hotel you cannot hear or see the work.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony pool view

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Awesome. So pretty. I didn't get to stay there for long enough. Pool was just as beautiful as it is in the pictures. There was construction going on so listening to a jack hammer isn't fun though which wasn't awesome. Niether was the road construction. The room was beautiful though as well.

Room Tip: stay were you can see the pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at Havana Cabana Key West, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and yes our hotel will be even better very soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was fortunate to have found this amazing gem of a hotel at the recommendation of a local. The room was clean and comfortable with a private patio! The staff was friendly and very helpful; George - the maintenance expert, Katya - the head of housekeeping, Ryan - the office manager - I felt like I was with family! The view from the workout room was gorgeous and the pool...wonderful!

I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Misses A

Thank you for your kind words about our staff and managers! I appreciate the time you have taken to provide us your feedback. We appreciate your business.