The hotel was decent. Rooms where big and clean. Front desk was helpful. It was a taxi ride to Front St/Duval St. They had a tiki bar by the pool but was a little run down and not open. Probably one of the best values in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West