We should have called and checked but when a website says internet and tiki bar you travel accordingly. Internet was only available in the lobby and the breakfast room. Tiki bar was closed. Our floor in the room left our feet black (yucky).
On a positive note the bed and pillows we're comfy ; staff nice and friendly.
This motel needs some TLC ; tv was from the 80s and the bathrooms were old... But clean...
Pool area was lovely... Please note that while you can sit near the water there isn't any beach.
We stayed on a friends recommendation that it was a value priced , but I would not recommend until the rooms are updated for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West