Originally booked for their sister hotel the Bayside Inn but they had issues so sent us here. Tons of construction going on around hotel so difficult to get find and get into. The rooms were big and clean but carpet had tons of big stains so i never took off my flip flops- yuck! didn't realize until the next morning that they had a gym or beach area since they just checked us in w/out talking to us or giving us a map if the resort. Continental bkfast was very basic and no one can get waffles done correctly or drink the watered down juice. Pool was nice and beach area wasn't for jumping into. If not planning to stay in resort it's ok... Otherwise find another place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelPower so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West