After reading several positive reviews and comparing prices we decided to stay here and am glad we did. The hotel is not near Duval Street so if you don't like walking this isn't the place for you however it's 1.5 miles and its an easy walk. Getting a cab was easy and it cost 10 bucks which we did to come back to the hotel. The hotel is adult only which we loved, it was secluded with it's own beachy area on the bay side with lounge chairs. the rooms were big and clean. They use bath and bodyworks soaps and shampoos. They had canopy beds and private lanai's. We were very satisfied with the hotel and would stay here again for sure. The only gripe is the construction they are doing in front of the hotel (could not hear anything however) and it was difficult to get around that part of the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West