The Banana Bay Resort is certainly not the Ritz-Carlton. However, this resort provides the best value for a Key West vacation that I have yet to experience. Quiet, with a friendly staff and a nice little beach offering wonderful views. The pool area is wonderful as well. The rooms could certainly use some TLC, but, they are spacious and very clean. The bed's are very unique. It would be my suggestion to call ahead and request that your room have a private deck and poolside if possible. This is a resort that I definitely intend to return to. An additional suggestion would be to rent a scooter as the hotel is a bit off of the beaten path. We used Tropical Rentals as they offered the best scooter's for the price and have great early week deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West