The area has road construction right now that will be lasting for nearly 2 years that made getting to this hotel a nightmare. The office was hard to find once there because it is not connected to the building. The room was clean but needs updating. Bathroom very dated, had to buy allen wrench to tighten lock screws on room door because maintenance never responded. Did see a couple of bugs in bathroom one night. The location is very quiet. The pool is gorgeous with a jacuzzi and a private beach area and gazebo. Nude sunbathing at the pool if desired since it is very, very private. Pool hours say until sunset but we used the Jacuzzi later with no issues. For the price it is a good value since other hotels in this area with less amenities are more than 30-50% more $$. There was an adequate continental breakfast and a small fitness room. Wi-FI is only available near the pool or in the continental breakfast room since they only have simple wireless router. Overall for the price we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico in a tropical garden setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Bay Resort - Key West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Bay Resort - Key West Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Hotel Key West
- Banana Bay Key West