“Immaculate Fishing Connection!”

Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters
Reviewed April 20, 2014

First timer here, never been charter fishing before and had no idea what to expect. Dan and Garret are class acts that are extremely friendly and knowedgeable, and most importantly they know where the BIG FISH ARE!! Please give these guys a shot! I had nothing to gauge what we were catching by,,,, until we got to the docks. Then we started hauling out our catch. Suddenly we had a CROWD around our dock of people admiring what we hauled in!! Once I saw what other boats called their "catches" it sank in. What they called their catch is what we were using for BAIT! My buddy Bryan and I Doubled up and simutlaneously landed a nice pair of muttton snappers, please see the picture I am attaching. Definately coming back, and definately going out with Captain Dan and the Second Nature, What a Boat! Thank you too Garrett! You are the man!

2  Thank Spurge78
There are newer reviews for Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We joined some friends on a charter with Captain Dan and Garrett. They were friendly and good with the teenagers. As a group, we caught a variety of fish - black fin tuna, dolphin, wahoo, cobia, king mackerel, bonita. Great trip. Really impressed with Dan and Garrett's knowledge and passion for Keyes fishing.

1  Thank Mont G
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Dan and Garrett could not have written this trip up any better. Dan recommended night fishing and he couldn't have been more right. We caught 7 sharks and our son caught a 41" cubera snapper that got everyone excited including Dan. Dan and Garrett were friendly and awesome with everyone, the boat and gear were great and we had a wonderful time. We would recommend Dan to those that want to catch fish and have fun. He was great and wanted to make sure we got our money's worth. We would do it again

1  Thank lkole88
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went out on a full day with Captain Garrett and Jordan and had an amazing time. The guys put us on some huge mutton snappers and a couple sharks that made for a great day out on the water. I've been out with a few other charters and these guys were the best - knowledgeable, personable and very accommodating! They even picked us up at our hotel's marina in the morning. Thanks for a great time, we'll definitely be back and recommend you to others!

1  Thank GatorPro80
Reviewed February 16, 2014

There are no words that can describe how amazing my experience was, but I will try. First off, I have only been deep sea fishing 4 other times and I caught more and bigger fish today then I have ever caught in my life before. Captain Dan made this experience unreal. He makes fishing so easy for you, he does all the prep work, let's you cast the line and haul them in. We had hit after hit after hit today, monster Grouper, monster Amberjack, 2 sand sharks, a monster hammer head shark and the list goes on. I really don't know what it is about this guy, but he legitimately works MAGIC out on the water. I've never met a Captain that made fishing so easy and so fun. The best part about it is he's right behind you just as excited as you are to catch these fish. I would recommend this trip to anyone that lives or is visiting key west, this dude is top notch. If you want to catch monsters, this is your guy.

1  Thank minahanjj