“Fishing Experience of a Lifetime”

Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters
Key West, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fishing Experience of a Lifetime”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

There are no words that can describe how amazing my experience was, but I will try. First off, I have only been deep sea fishing 4 other times and I caught more and bigger fish today then I have ever caught in my life before. Captain Dan made this experience unreal. He makes fishing so easy for you, he does all the prep work, let's you cast the line and haul them in. We had hit after hit after hit today, monster Grouper, monster Amberjack, 2 sand sharks, a monster hammer head shark and the list goes on. I really don't know what it is about this guy, but he legitimately works MAGIC out on the water. I've never met a Captain that made fishing so easy and so fun. The best part about it is he's right behind you just as excited as you are to catch these fish. I would recommend this trip to anyone that lives or is visiting key west, this dude is top notch. If you want to catch monsters, this is your guy.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank minahanjj

St. Croix
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Fish on!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

If you want to catch fish in Key West, book Captain Dan. But book him now. He fills up fast. That's because he knows where the fish are. He is awesome and has always put us on the fish. I have charter fished all over, and no one has put me on as many fish as Captain Dan and his mates have. Do yourself a favor though, Captain Dan is a native there, so if he recommends fishing for something and not the other, listen to him! He has been in business for as long as he has for a reason! These guys are the best, you won't be disappointed! And if you have an extra minute, get Captain Dan a chocolate milk before getting to the dock...I swear it helps him find the fish even better! You will be yelling fish on plenty with these guys!

3 Thank Mike H
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lots of fish!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Great time- awesome captain- first mate is good- not our 1st time fishing with dan - won't be our last time either- always puts us on fish! Recommend to anyone!!!

Louisville, Kentucky
“Great time fishing”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

A friend and I chartered Dan's boat for the afternoon and had a great time. The crew was very helpful and curtious. I would recommed this to anyone visiting the Key's. We plan on returning and using them again.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“A great time was had by all”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Everyone had so much fun we brought a picnic lunch but forgot to eat it. Four of us went fishing just off the reef with Captain Dan and deckhand Nate. We ranged in experience from growing up on the water to first fishing trip ever and all of us had a great time. We caught lots of yellowtail and a few other tasty things, all of which were expertly filleted when we got back to the dock. I've been fishing many times in the Gulf and off of Cape Cod. This was a very enjoyable trip that compared favorably with any of the others. Dan was knowledgeable, both he and Nate were helpful and good company, and we came home with lots of fish and a couple of good fish stories.