“another great trip with Capt Dan and Key West Fishing Connections”

Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters
Burleson, Texas
“another great trip with Capt Dan and Key West Fishing Connections”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

WE HAD A GREAT TIME ON THIS FISHING TRIP. The Capt. and Crew was great! Kept ous on the fish all day. thanks again! fishiinkeys.com

Visited December 2012

Quincy, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Capt!! Can't wait to be fishing again soon!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We had Capt Dan as our Capt because our original capt overbooked his day.....WELL, Weren't we lucky!! We had a great time , the guys took great care of us, we caught a bunch of yellow tail snapper and had a fantastic time!!! I highly recommend giving Second Nature and Capt Dan a call when you're in Key West FL!!

Rockville
“AWESOME charter, will use again and again!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Capt. Dan is really fun and makes sure you have a great time catching fish. Went two days in a row, and ended up with sore arms and a big smile from all the fish we caught. Would highly recommend. I'm planning several more trips, and will use him every single time.

Hollywood, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Second Nature Charter Fishing - Key West, Florida”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I hired CAPT Dan Zier for a day fishing trip during our vacation in Key West in early November of this year. It was an absolutely great time aboard the Second Nature boat, and CAPT Dan and his first mate were true professionals. We went out to the reef and he netted a pile of ballyhoo and then 15 minutes later we were on the mutton snapper. Also caught some yellowtail and a few stray sharks. All in all a great experience for my wife and I, and I now know who I'll be fishing with for all my future trips to Key West. Thanks again CAPT Dan. v/r CAPT Mark Hunt, USN.

1 Thank GunnyHunt
Berlin, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Tight Lines and Experienced crew”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

What a day!! literally 5 minutes after the first line was dropped we were on the fish! Started with a couple healthy muttons than a nice sized dolphin than a than a 33 inch mutton. Throughout the day we continued to boat at least 10 shark and more mutton. decided to spend the last hour hooking up on a steady flow of yellowtail to round out our dinner plate! Captain Dan and Garrett were a blast to fish with and let us get as hands on as we wanted. The boat had a great set up with a partial Bimini on the stern that let us get out of the heat but close to the action. Heading to Dante's pool bar now to share the bounty with about 20 friends and will most likely have meat leftover!!! Thanks for a great trip!

Visited October 2012