“Black tip reef shark!”

Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We have booked these guys twice and both times were absolutely amazing! Capt. Dan delivered on both a trip in search of Tarpon and Reef Shark on two separate occasions. I love fishing and the experiences we had really did become the highlight of our vacation! The photos and video I got will keep us lost in memory for years to come. If you want to go fishing in key west, Capt. Dan is the man you need to talk to!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"hour trip"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2012

They were catching fish all day long! They caught baracuda, sharks (the largest being 160+LBS), and lots of snapper (mutton and cubera) to bring home and eat. I would say 90LBS in all was filleted. Captain Dan and his first mate were fantastic and took care of everything. They fished a shipwreck in 190 feet of water and it was action packed. They highly recommend going out on the Second Nature!! Thank you both!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Fishing with Capt. Dan and Key West Fishing Connections was like no other charter I have been on, we caught every species of fish we were after and the boat was a blast to be on. Filming for a television show can be very demanding, Capt. Dan and his first mate understood what needed to be done and delivered better than we could of dreamed! Cheers to the footage we have been able to get aboard the "Second Nature" and all the trips yet to come. Make sure to visit the website fishinkeys.com and get on that boat!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Had a great day on the water with Captain Dan and Garrett, excellent crew, made us all feel very comfortable and prepared for catching the big one, and lucky for me we did, on the down rigger was able to land a 50lb wahoo, would not have got the beast in the boat if it werent for the Captain behind the wheel and Garrett hanging off the side of the boat, in the end fish dinner for 18 guys Friday night and plenty of steaks to come home and share with the family, thanks for the memory I will soon not forget! Good times with Second Nature

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2012

i am writing this review for my husband. He and 3 others booked this charter fishing trip. My husband had very little experience fishing and never been out charter fishing. This trip was the highlight of the entire vacation to Key West. He had and still has LOTS of fabulous stories about the entire experience... he gives me play by play without me even asking :) Many great compliments to capt dan and first mate garrett!!! They all agreed they would rebook with this company and Dan and Garrett without question! All caught sharks.. ranging from small to very large! Our friend Jeff caught a large caribbean reef shark.. so exciting and thrilling for all aboard! All the fish caught were happily eaten the next evening. We took it to Dante's restaurant to be cooked and it was delicious! HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend.. I might come the next time and sunbathe and WATCH the excitement from afar :) Kuddos to Capt Dan and Garrett -worth the trip to Key West and a must-do!!