“It's all about the kids!”

Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters
Reviewed May 12, 2011

My two children and I have fished with Captain Dan for the past two years. I always have the same few simple goals, and that is to enjoy time with my children, give them memories of spending time with their old man (and vise versa), teach/coach them, have fun, and to catch a fish or two. I have chartered several boats in Hawaii, North Carolina, Mexico, and Key West. Captain Dan embraces the purpose of our trip, and pours his heart and soul into it, and works endlessly until our goal is accomplished. Simply put, Captain Dan is the best.

1  Thank SugarGrove
There are newer reviews for Key West Fishing Connection - Private Charters

Reviewed May 11, 2011

Fished with Capt Dan on the 2nd Nature several times now. He grew up in the area and definitely knows his stuff- this guy even fishes on his days off!!! You will definitely get your moneys worth when you book with him. When the day starts off slow he will bust his chops to put you on the fish. He stays out longer than what you paid for if the fishing was slow early on and when he does find the fish he won't leave if the fish are still biting. You won't get that anywhere else in Key West, other guys will take you back to the dock when your time is up regardless if you caught fish or not, or if the fishing is good when the time is up. He and his crew are very friendly and professional, top notch guys. Book with confidence. I have booked trips all over the U.S. and he is by far the best, there is a reason I keep coming back!

3  Thank djvandy
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I have been fishing with Capt. Dan for years now. I cant begin to tell u bout all the memories I've had on the second nature that ill never forget. My first huge jewfish, my biggest shark, dolphin, tuna, kingfish...the list goes on and on...I've fished all over the world and have never fished with such a knowledgeable captain that is willing to share everything he knows if u take the time to listen...I guarantee u will not be disappointed when u decide to fish with Dan in key west ...and u will never forget it. I know I never will and I will definitely be having some more memorable days on the water with him in the near future.

2  Thank upsbuck
Reviewed May 10, 2011

I fish with Captain Dan and Andrew every chance I get.. These guys know how to fish! They also love to fish which makes a big difference in your charter boat fishing experience. Dan is an expert at Mutton Snapper. He consistently finds large mutton! Mutton are a great fish-- hard fighters and excellent eaters.
My latest trips were two consecutive days in April. We caught and released 6 Permit one day on the way to/from the bottom fishing grounds. What a blast. We also caught several Mutton Snappers, Almaco Jacks, Amber Jacks and Yellow Tail Snappers.
Give em a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank NW_Passage1
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I have been on many fishing trips all around the US and Mexico. My four trips with Capt. Dan have been very productive and fun. He is a native of the Keys not some transplant. He knows the waters and the fishing. He has always put me on fish. My advise, bring a good size cooler for your fish to bring home. I can say for sure It is nice to fish with a Captain that loves to fish. Definitely the best captain I have fished with. AAA+++

1  Thank cursedoval