“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch here twice during our four day stay at the Southernmost. The pizza was fantastic...homemade crust and sauce...made to order while you wait. Only takes a few minutes and was really, really good!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I had an excellent breakfast experience here on a sunny friday morning in January. Our waiter was friendly, talkative and attentive and the food was equally enjoyable. I had a delicious "French kiss" latte and my parents had breakfast sandwiches that that thoroughly enjoyed. Definitely recommend stopping in! The shark decor itself is worth the trip!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This little place has the BEST pizza I have ever had in my life. Just a plain simple cheese pizza. Hand made right in front of me. Amazing. The owner chatted with us while he made our delicious food. It was a joy, wish we had found it the first day of our trip instead of the last day. Will definitely go back. They also have ice cream!

1  Thank Garvhome
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Stayed across the street with my family we thought we would buy a pizza and try things out.It was a hot day in August I guess the owner wanted to leave for the day.He seemed anoyed when we were given the pizza .Wejust asked for some napkins and plates did he think we were eating out of the box ,

2  Thank Denise M
sawcjack00KeyWest, Owner at Shark Bites at the Southernmost Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Please accept our appologies for coming off as rude to you. Since this occured so long in the past, I don't recall the situation, but there is never an excuse for anything but the best customer service no matter what time of day it is. I hope that you will give us another chance to serve you if you visit the island in the future, as we pride ourselves on great customer service and would love the opportunity to make up for your disappointing experience.

Bill Bramucci

Reviewed January 8, 2013

well since its a small place you sit and watch the guys do there thing right in front of you..i personally enjoyed it very much..they work very clean, and both the philly steak and the pizza were tasty..nice decorations in and out of the restaurant..it was right across our hotel, southernmost on the beach..hope to visit again and pin a needle in to Antalya,Tr.

1  Thank efemdik