“Captain Lenny rocks the flats of Key West”

Bonefishing Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Bonefishing Key West, offers Shallow water flats fishing charters. Specializing in fly fishing and light tackle, a true sport fishing adventure. Catch: Tarpon, Shark, Bonefish, Barracuda, Permit and Jack crevaille. We offer 4 hour, 6 hour, and 8 hours fishing trips. All you need to do is show of with your food and water, jump on the boat and go Catch fish and have fun.Professional fishing guide in Key West for over 15 years.
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I would recommend BoneFishing Key West and Captain Lenny to anyone. Lenny has fished me in the past for Tarpon, but this past trip was with our 5 year old boy. It was an early morning and we were on the "poon" pretty quick. Lenny put us on a honey hole, where they were rolling one after the other. Those with young children know that a trip like this is all about them having fun. If it wasn't for the simple fact that Captain Lenny is still a kid himself, we wouldn't have had one of the best times ever. Please call him for the best experience possible.

2  Thank Aaron R
in 2 reviews
"boat"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed February 21, 2012

What can I say....Capt. Lenny put us in fish all day. If only the fish understood why we were there. Bonefishing charter + Capt. Lenny = priceless. Thanks for a wonderful FULL day!!

Reviewed February 19, 2012

Capt. Lenny is by far the best guide I've ever fished with! Never a dull moment on his boat...not only am I referring to putting me on the fish, but his sense of humor & waterman knowledge is amazing. I have fished with many guides & I will only refer friends to capt. Lenny. His boat is top knotch, his gear is only the best & he's very catering to needs (I'm a left hand retrieve which some capt treat me like I'm a nuisance). His knowledge of the flats blows me away. I have chased tarpon & permit with many other guides (thousands of $$ later) & have NEVER caught either. In one day with lenny, I LANDED 4 permit (all within a half hour) & I LANDED 2 tarpon, with a bunch of cuda's in between. He is also a terrific photographer with a very nice camera, which he later emailed me all of our pictures from the day!!
To say the least, I was a happy camper. This IS what memories are made of!
Thanks Len!!

Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you are looking for an awesome flats fishing experience, then Capt. Lenny is the only choice. I have fished with Capt. Lenny many times, alone, with my spouse, and with my kids and every time he has showed to be knowledgeable, friendly, entertaining and always professional. Whether it is your first time on the flats, or you are a seasoned angler, Capt. Lenny is sure to provide a great day on the flats. Love Fishing with him!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I almost gave up on fishing in the keys after several bad experinces with bossy and lazy fishing guides and then I stumbled onto Captian Lenny. Fishing with Lenny is like being on a boat with an old friend whose passion in life is flats fishing. I have been fishing with him for about 15 years now and have done everything from goofing around chucking plugs at schools of Jacks to serious tournament Permit fishing. Regardless of your skill level or knowledge your day out on the water with Captian Lenny will be a blast.