“The best conch fritters in Key West!”
Review of The Conch Shack

The Conch Shack
Ranked #84 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: When you visit The Conch Shack, you're in for a true Key West experience. Located on the 100-block of the world-famous Duval Street, pull up a stool street side and grab a bite and watch the scenery walk by. You never quite know what you are going to see any given day. Experience our "Best Ever" Conch Fritters, island renown flat-top burgers, hand-cut Island Fries, and a Maine Lobster Roll that would make New Englanders proud.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have tried conch fritters all over the Keys and this place has the best conch fritters, hands down! The Conch Shack is a little walk-up stand tucked away on Duval. There is a small seating area, and since it is located near the Hog's Breath, you can usually hear the live music coming from the Hog's Breath while you are waiting for your food, or while you are eating. I have not tried anything there other than the conch fritters, but all of the other food looks delicious and is reasonably priced. They even have New England style lobster rolls! If you are looking for a quick, inexpensive meal (and great conch fritters) in Key West, this is the place to go!

6  Thank pilatesgirl

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Very fresh ingredients and friendly owners. Fresh cut fries. The lime aioli dressing that comes with the conch fritters is amazing.

3  Thank SarahEP
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This place is another one of my faves on Key West. We travel down to the keys from Palm Beach County yearly and our last visit was over Easter Weekend. We stumbled upon this place after asking someone for an inexpensive quick late night meal (I was thinking hot dog/sausage) and they suggest The Conch Shack. Well, why waste your time on a hot dog when they have such awesome specialties such as Conch Fritters and Cracked Conch?! We had both with fries - everything was DELICIOUS! We sat outside on a bench and listened to the music from Hogsbreath saloon. We couldn't have been happier- I prefer that to a 5 star anyday :)

My boyfriend and I always say "how hard is it to just put out GOOD food?" Well, this place definitely shows that no matter where you are located and what size your staff/restaurant is - if you have the willingness, know-how and passion, you can crank out some awesome, quick, hot food.

Another plus - they sell PBR Tall boys for around $2!!

5  Thank jamieathena
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was really looking forward to try conch fritters. I had never had them before. They were really good here. You order your food and they make it for you while you wait, It was very warm and soooooo good. It is a very small place in the first block of Duval Street (it is right under the Hog's Breath Saloon sign).

3  Thank Brianna B
Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you're in the mood for a perfectly greasy burger and handful of fries, this is the place. My wife and I visited the shack for lunch and were completely satisfied with our meal - nice staff, great food, convenient location.

1  Thank Greg M