Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews jet ski tour these guys sand bar awesome tour great fun took pictures a lot of fun skis company blast briefing waverunners riders atlantic stops ocean safety
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The waverunner tour was the best. Danny our guide was informative when we stopped yet we had the freedom to 'play'. He joked with my friend because she had NEVER been on a waverunner. He was patient and concerned always looking back to make sure she was OK. By the end of the trip, she had her wave runner going at full throddle. Their shuttle service was an added bonus. Angel picked us up exactly on time, he took pictures of our group and gave ups access to them on facebook. I would highly recommend them. Oh, and don't forget to tip your guide! Thank you Danny and Angel for a great trip!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

The wave runner tour was a highlight of a cruise to celebrate our 25th anniversary. The guide, Alex, picked us up at the beach and dropped us off right by our ship in time for all-aboard. In between he gave us a fantastic time: high speeds, low speeds, choppy waves, smooth waters, a bit of history, some flora and fauna lessons, AND he spotted some dolphins in our path and stopped us so we could spend time floating around watching dolphins swim under and around us. Beautiful. Highly recommended tour.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I went on a cruise with a friend and we were super happy about choosing these guys. We were picked up and had a fun ride talking to john. Then we met our tour guide alex who was super chill. It felt like if we were hanging out with friends instead of tour guides which we loved. Alex was super awesome. He helped me since it was my very first time doing this. He was nice and patient and we just had a blast out there with him. I absolutely recommend it. They have the lowest price that we found. We paid for one jet ski and just swited off in driving it. I loved the whole experience and they got us back in time to get back on our cruise.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I took the jet ski tour with Angel and it was so much fun! It was a little windy and the water was a little rough, but he did a great job keeping us safe away from the really rough waters and showed us some amazing sights that we would never have seen if we didn't take this tour. Great, personalized service from a small company that really cares about customer service.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Our experience was great from start to finish! Nancy Rose was great to speak with on the phone to make the reservation, extremely personable and very helpful when it came to assisting us with our plans before and after (we were unfamiliar with the island geography and had trouble deciding when and where to meet the shuttle, if we would have enough time, etc.). Once on the island it was just as simple and easy to reach them. The owner, Angel, picked us up right where we were shopping. We didn't have to go out of our way to meet him which allowed us extra time to enjoy the island during the few short hours we had (we were on a cruise).

My boyfriend and I initially reserved a jet ski for only one hour, just to play around with in the designated area. Neither of us had ridden one before, and didn't really know what to expect. Angel, the owner, encouraged us to let him take us on a tour (at no extra cost) during that time rather than just going in circles which could be boring. We were definitely glad we took him up on the offer! He took us to some interesting spots, both of historical and local prominence, and we learned some interesting facts while having a blast on the jet ski. It was like a private tour of the area! We were also really lucky to see several dolphins right next to us, including a baby and its mother! Angel was great in pointing them out to us, we probably would have missed them without him! Such an incredible experience! Angel also took photos of them and us that we were able to view on facebook that evening.

Overall, the experience was awesome! I would definitely recommend these guys, and would tour with them again. Everyone was so polite, knowledgeable and personable. They definitely added that little "something extra" to what could have been a run-of-the mill experience.

Thanks guys!!!