“GREAT SERVICE!!”

and up
Key West Jet Ski Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our native, local tour guides are selected because of their experience and skills on the water. They know the waters like the pirates of the seas. Get ready for an adventurous ride and enjoy the island's coastal views and many hidden secrets. Our local guides will point out ship wrecks, sea turtles, shallow tropical reefs and the abundant sea life in their natural habitat. Our tour is the most entertaining establishment in the Florida Keys. Thank you for being here.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Kudos to Angel and his crew!!! We didn't quite make the whole tour (large group of us so you now the oops and blunders) but we had a great time. Angel even provided us with food and drinks!!! Great price, great service, clean jet skiis and our tour guide was really nice. Angel in slang terminology my son says your service was....LIVE (awesome)!! I would definately recommend and cant wait to go back....wooo hoooo!!! PS ladies Angel has a sexy pair of little legs wit a great tan on them...lol...VIVA los chicorones!!

1  Thank Cuddles0806

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The owners and empolyees were great and so polite. The jet ski tour was fun we loved it , can't wait to do it again!! <3<3
also they have a shutter van that picks u up and drops u off for free from any hotel in key west. price were reasonable I definitely recommend..
thx linda again

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Everything is good with them! Nice equipment, nice people!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Wow! My husband and child had a blast! It was a 27-mile ride on wave runners at full throttle around Key West! We showed up to kayak as they had the best rate by far. It would be $20 for an entire day. The only bad thing was that the kayaks they have are only sit-on-top so this made it impossible (my husband is a wounded warrior/disabled vet injured in Iraq) for us to kayak with them. However, without a reservation and with showing up at 9 a.m. (their opening) they allowed us to go with their 10 a.m. group at the 9 a.m. rate if we’d hang out for an hour as they gassed up the jet skis. We paid and were excited to get 2 jet skis (husband and 10 year-old on one and I had one). Our “guide” said he’d let us practice for 15 minutes. He didn’t say he’d take off at full throttle to the middle of the ocean first before we got to practice. This was terrifying to me. I was literally left in all of their waves as everyone zoomed off. I was left crying, shaking, and sobbing. I figured out enough to cruise there at 11 mph, unsure with turns, how to handle waves of boats, etc. He tried to show me a couple of times how to do it while the other spracticed and zoomed around. He said I would have to get it to 30 mph just to get it above the water and “planing” (hydroplaning). Well, I made it to 25 mph, about threw up from fear and anxiety (not normal for me), and went back in so I didn’t ruin the trip for the others. Needless to say, you don’t get a refund when you go back or even $5 back so I paid $80 (plus tax) for 20 minutes of being terrified and 5 minutes of instruction. My husband said they really took a tour of the island all the way over by Mallory Square where the tour ships come in and were at 45 mph the entire time. If considering a jet ski tour, please keep this in mind. You’ll get the jerks who think they know what they’re doing and won’t listen to the guide, stay with the group, and do what they want, but if you stick with the guide (we had “Buoy”), he’ll make it an awesome experience for you IF YOU’RE EXPERIENCED on jet skis or a thrill seeker. All in all, we highly recommend!

1  Thank AnArmyFamily
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Wow! Simply a blast! It was a 27-mile ride on Yamaha skis @ full throttle around Key West! Very well organized operation! Kudos to Angel and our tour guide Sandro...very professional and they very well know what they're doing. We will highly recommend you to all our friends!

J.Trasmonte