“Best tour ever experience.”

Island Safari Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$99.00*
and up
Key West Jet Ski Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our native, local tour guides are selected because of their experience and skills on the water. They know the waters like the pirates of the seas. Get ready for an adventurous ride and enjoy the island's coastal views and many hidden secrets. Our local guides will point out ship wrecks, sea turtles, shallow tropical reefs and the abundant sea life in their natural habitat. Our tour is the most entertaining establishment in the Florida Keys. Thank you for being here.
“Best tour ever experience.”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Me and my girl friend took the full detailed jet ski tour with this company this guys know where to go and what to look for.we saw a school of dolphins, something I have never seen before.

“I had a ton of fun. I felt like family.”
Reviewed April 1, 2011

Awsome location. Awsome sights close to the tiki hut. I will be back next year.

Freehold, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and honest guys”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I was there on March 21, 2011. The owner picked me up from my my hotel that was about 3 miles away from their site. The treament was very professional, courteous. he made me feel very good and confident as this was my first attempt for jet ski. The guy took me out for ride and then let me take control. My wife was waiting at the site, and she found the faclity very family oriented.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank 64b
Dallas, Texas
“Doing it again next time i visit key west”
Reviewed March 24, 2011

great looking place, had a great time, tour guides were friendly and personable. Tour was wonderful saw everything ive seen in other company tours and more and for a BETTER PRICE! if your going to rent a jetski in key west you have to check them out.

Visited March 2011