“A wonderful time !”

$89.00*
and up
Miami and the Keys Explorer Pass
More attraction details
Owner description: CityView Trolley Tours offers a one hour fully narrated “Hop On Hop Off” tour of Historic Key West. Adults are just $21, Seniors only $20 and Kids (to 12) ride free. We have eight superb stops that allow you to really enjoy every nook and cranny of Key West. You may hop on or off at Hemingway’s Home, the Butterfly Conservatory, Duval Street (for shopping),or the Southernmost Point as well as other sites. Take all day to participate in the romance, history, and present day antic that keep Key West unique. Join us for fun in the sun! Free parking at stop 3 and also stop 4.
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We decided to take the City View Trolley tour after visiting with Marty, Mark, and Leah at their kiosk on Front street. They were very helpful. We knew Zach was who we wanted to ride with after visiting with him also on several of our trips to Key West . The day we went on the tour Zach was not available so we decided to go with Mark. And like I said , we have been to Key West several times and thought we knew it all, but we were pleasantly surprised to find out that Mark taught us a few things about Key West. If we had been new to Key West this would have been the trip to go on to find out alot about the town.There are several hop on hop off stops at some really great places that are a must see. Mark was very informative and a very pleasant tour guide. I would highly recommend the City View Trolley tour for newbies to Key West and anyone else that has been to Key West and decided on not taking one of these tours like us. I can say I am so happy we did and can't wait to ride with them again on our next trip.

2  Thank O-U
Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)

Reviewed May 11, 2014

You have several choices for a tour of Key West. There are two trolley companies that I saw and the conch train. This company has eight stops for hop on and hop off. I believe the other company has twelve stops. I found the eight stops to be adequate and I thought the train looked kind of silly so I am happy that we chose this. I purchased our tickets online on Amazon Local and paid $14 each for adult HOHO tickets. My online confirmation said I needed to call the company in Key West to make a reservation. I called and was told it was not necessary -- just bring the confirmation to the ticket booth to get your sticker to ride the trolley. Make sure you know ahead of time the location of the ticket booth. If I remember correctly, it is $23 at the ticket booth with a lower price if you just want to do the loop once without the option of getting off and on. One loop takes about an hour. Our driver was Stu and he did a great job of driving and entertaining us with his narration of the history and idiosyncrasies of Key West. We did the whole loop once and then used it again as transportation to go back to the Martello tower. As it happens, we got Stu again as our driver and found he told a few different stories than we had heard the first time. In any case, he is so good at his job that it sounds like he is telling every story for the first time and not the millionth. Cityview Trolley is lucky to have him.

2  Thank jalexd
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Hop on Hop off tours are the best way to see the city and as world travelers having been to all seven continents, City View Trolley - Key West is ranked among the top hop on hop off we have experienced. From interacting with Marty at Stop 1 ticket counter to the depth of knowledge shared by Zach and Joe - the experience was superb. The trolleys departed and arrive according to schedule and the drivers were certain to offer coupons - I love coupons- and pearls of wisdom to make the trip even more fun. Five star service with a smile!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

We decided to get the trolley tour since we were in Key West for one day and we wanted to see as much as possible. There are a number of different trolley companies, and I don't know if this one compares in price to the others. It was comfortable and not too crowded even though it was St. Patrick's day. I think the cost was $18.00 with a discount coupon. And it's for 2 consecutive days, but we were there just for the day. If you hop off to visit an attraction, there's another trolley that comes by in about 15 minutes. We had two different drivers. One was from the south and I had a hard time understanding him. the other was a Yankee so no problem. Both were friendly and knowledgeable. It's a great way to see the city and to hear all about what makes it famous and interesting. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We had been to Key West several times on day trips but never took a tour. It was definitely worth it to learn more about the city and it's past. We loved driving by all the beautiful houses and the ability to hop on and off.