“They left me in the rain@stop 5 and waved to me ..4:45”

CityView Trolley Tours of Key West
Book In Advance
More Info
$19.95*
and up
Key West Hop-on Hop-off Narrated Trolley Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: CityView Trolley Tours offers a one hour fully narrated “Hop On Hop Off” tour of Historic Key West. Adults are just $21, Seniors only $20 and Kids (to 12) ride free. We have eight superb stops that allow you to really enjoy every nook and cranny of Key West. You may hop on or off at Hemingway’s Home, the Butterfly Conservatory, Duval Street (for shopping),or the Southernmost Point as well as other sites. Take all day to participate in the romance, history, and present day antic that keep Key West unique. Join us for fun in the sun! Free parking at stop 3 and also stop 4.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They left me in the rain@stop 5 and waved to me ..4:45”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Got off at hemmingways house gut told us last trolley left stop one at 4:30. Standing at stop 5 at 4:45, I waved a the guy, he waved at me and kept going...real nice...and it was pouring rain!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cityviewboo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Start Early!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We got to the trolley at about noon and only made it down one stop before they closed for the day. The last trolley runs about 4:30 and we couldn't make it back to our starting point. My sister rode it all the way through and enjoyed the 1-1 1/2 hour tour. My suggestion would be to do that right off the bat and see what spots are a priority for your group. We spent about two hours at Margaritaville and that took up half of our time (obviously we were having fun or it wouldn't have taken two hours!!) For the most part we just meandered down the street since there's not much distance from one stop to the next. My advice would be to start at the furthest point from your final destination/where you parked your car and work your way back to there. Although many of the historical places in Key West close between 4:00-5:00, that doesn't mean the trolley has to stop running. I wish they would extend their hours because those few hours sure fly by fast in such a fun and festive place!!! If I'd have had that advice before hand, this could have easily been a four or five star review.

20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Clean vehicles and nice guides”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

When first in a new town we like to take a city tour to get acquainted with the layout of the town. We used City View Tours in Key West on the recommendation of our hotel manager. They have 8 stops located throughout the city. You can get on and get off at any of these stops. Trolleys come by every 30 minutes. The guides were always nice and had some great stories. There are many choices in town to choose from, City View Tours is a good one.

1 Thank Garry S
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ride Around Key West the Right Way!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My recent trip to Key West was my first, so I figured taking a trolley tour of the island would give me a better idea of where things are and also, learn some inetersting facts along the way. Riding with CityView Trolley did just that. My family and I decided to stay on one full loop of the tour first to see where we wanted to hop on and off throughout the day. Our first tour guide was Dave, he was great! He has lived in Key West most of his life so he was able to provide proper facts, but also give us a feel of what it's really like to be there year round. He was also able to tell us about some amazing places to get food that you might not have read about in your travel guides. A unique part of Dave's tour was when he pulled out a conch shell and started playing it beautifully! So awesome!

As the day went on we were able to hop on and off at the stops we wanted to see and even got discount tickets to certain places. Each guide we had brought something new to the tour and all were very friendly.

I would reccomend choosing CityView Trolley to anyone who wants to feel connected with their tour guide and the island!

Altavista, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best way to see Key West”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This trolley tour is a great way to get introduced to and get around Key West if you are in town for just a day. This was a port of call on our cruise and, although we could have booked through the cruise line, we saved money by just walking up to the office (across the street from stop #1). You can purchase online for a discount, however you can find online coupons for the same discount. I chose this route because there is always a chance the cruise ship will have to skip the port and the online tickets are non-refundable. The tour guides are great and very helpful. They also have an abundance of coupons for places to eat and things to do.