“YUM”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The lobster rolls are to die for. A fantastic little place right on Duval Street. You can sit and watch passers-by, whilst munching on succulent lobster, nestled in a divinely soft and fresh buttery bun. The sweet potato fries are good too. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The best fried clams we've ever had anywhere. Crispy costing, not greasy, huge portions, perfectly seasoned. This is a lunch stop we don't pass by. Don't let small places like this deceive you. Well worth stopping in here.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The lobster roll is wonderful!! The best I ever had. It is full of large pieces of lobster which are tender and sweet. The roll is perfectly toasted and buttered. Make sure you stop and have a sandwich; we do every year.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went past this place and thought I would give it a try and I'm glad I did. This place has to be the best place on the island no question. For what you get for your cash and the taste is unquestionable. I had the fried shrimp which came with fries and a mustard tomato sauce. Absolutely beautiful, great personal service and a lovely ambience. Love this place!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is the best deal in Key West. I actually found this place on trip adviser before going. We ordered the over stuffed lobster roll and shared it. There was at least a whole lobster worth of meat on there if not more. Claw meat, tail meat you name it. There was so much meat I just couldn't keep it on my bun. This place is a must go. They also have fried fish and clams etc but we were too full to try them. We are going back tomorrow for more!