“Pictures can't describe the fun and amazing experience you'll have on the Southbound!!!!!!”

Southbound Charters
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I got the privilege to go fishing on the Southbound recently and had the time of my life!!!! I owe the experience to Captain and Mate who are great guys and a lot of fun to be around and fish with. I would recommend them to anyone headed to Key West FL wanting to have the time of there lives!!!!!!!!

Visited April 2013

Boulder, Colorado
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great time.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Capt Rich and Mate Ben are great guys who truly want everyone to have a good experience and enjoy themselves. They make you feel very at home on the boat and make sure everyone has a good time. Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a sport fishing charter in Key West,and will use them on any future trips.

Visited March 2013
athens
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expectations Exceeded”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

3 large King Mackerel and 2 gorgeous Mahi Mahi. I've been saltwater fishing my whole life, and these two gentlemen taught me a lot. I'd like to thank Capt. Houde and Ben for being so patient, 'cause we're a rowdy crew of frat boys and can be a handful. These guys are seasoned professionals. I'll certainly charter with the Southbound again when I'm lucky enough to return to Key West.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank charles H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fishing was fantastic”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Captain Rich Houde and his 1st mate Ben were great. My bother and I spent two full days fishing and their knowledge of the waters and fish made our trip very enjoyable. We caught a bunch of fish and had a great time, I cannot recommend them enough. Take advantage of his Cottage/ fishing combo!

Visited January 2013
Mechanicsville, Virginia
“AWESOME TRIP!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We were celebrating a 50th birthday on 2/14/12 and booked a full-day trip with Capt. Rich for a group of 6. We've enjoyed many charter trips over the years but this was BY FAR the best! Not only did Capt. Rich and Ben find fish (10 species total for the day!) but they were a blast to spend the day with. Great sense of humor, worked hard to find the fish, and really took the time to make sure we knew what it took to get them to the boat. Lots of laughs and stories from the day, including watching a Hammerhead take the bait and reeling in a 6 ft. Nurse Shark. Took home a cooler of fish for dinner and already making plans to book again with Capt. Rich and Ben next year.

You can tell these guys love being on the water and watching people catch fish. Our best day during our visit to Key West!

Visited February 2013