“What a blast”

KW Bone Island Sunset Charters and Watersports
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing, snorkeling, dolphin watching, island barbecue or sunset cruise, or any combination -- Start your day aboard Tenacious III, a 37 foot modern and immaculate luxury cruiser with all the comfort you deserve. Cruising at almost 30 MPH, Tenacious III will get you and your group to your destination fast! Our 14 foot wide yacht offers a stable and comfortable ride, captain’s chairs and a teak table under the shaded cockpit area, complete with BBQ, refrigerator, built in ice chest, sink, hot & cold shower, and a full galley.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Scranton
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“What a blast”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed three separate outings with Sunset. The dolphin watching was tremendous. I enjoyed the snorkeling. The all in one was a lot of fun. On the downside were the event planning, the high cost of the excursions with added tips, and the saltiness of some of the hosts. Overall, a great time. We would do it again!

Rockford, Illinois
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“a great time”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

I'm so glad my wife and I went and did this. we had a blast all day long parasailing and jet skis what I loved best. the food was awesome and there was so much of it that everyone was filled. the staff was really cool to work with too.

Richmond Hill, Georgia
“The Party Cat w/ Capt. Jose”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I took my 2 daughters and neice to Key West and they wanted to do the "Do It ALL" so we did and it was a blast. Parasailing is awesome but the picture disc was and extra $85 because there was 4 of us; I felt that was a little expensive. Kayaking, snorkling and the toys were all awesome. We were out there for 6 hrs total and was busy every minute. "Luke Brian" was a special treat. I really recommend this company for a day full of fun and adventure. I will definatly be back and book again. Thanks ya'll it was a blast. Also lunch was included.

Visited July 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Just do it!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

We went parasailing and jet skiing with this group and it was awesome. Everyone is a lot of fun and let us enjoy ourselves without constantly feeling we were being babysat or anything. Our jet ski guide was rabbit and he did a great job keeping the group together while letting the more adventurous people go full throttle. Jetskiiking was my favorite time and I would HIGHLY recommend it! Enjoy.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunset Watersports - more bang for your Buck!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I purchased the beach pass. We started off parasailing with Richie Early and his Captain. What a fabulous time we had! Richie is great and made the experience a memorable one! We purchased a CD with photos and video that he took and it was available at the end of the ride. We also sailed on a catamaran, went kayaking and tubing. Patrick and Ethan helped us with those activities. Very nice and helpful guys! This is a must do in Key West!